Resolve visual merchandising issues at the store level with online purchasing capabilities.
Visual merchandising and displays in your retail stores need to be updated frequently, implemented correctly and be effective to maintain customer loyalty and competitiveness in your marketplace. Visual merchandising is a large part of a retailer’s success. It need to look right, be placed right and be consistent across store locations. If there are any issues or problems with in-store merchandising materials, it is critical to manage and resolve them quickly. Big Sky’s Retail Management Solution provides reporting, tracking and resolution management capabilities between your retail workforce and external visual merchandising suppliers.
Report, track and resolve issues
Communication between corporate workforce, store locations and vendors is tracked and stored in a single online location. A document library can be populated and regularly updated with critical store information, such as merchandising maps or planograms, to inform and instruct stores as to the specifics of what is where and how it should look. In the event that there is an issue with the visual merchandising, the store manager can access a catalog database populated with available visual merchandising items and submit a purchase request. The status of the request is tracked and updated online from submission through approval, vendor receipt, shipping, receiving and invoicing. With Big Sky, you can be assured that the visual merchandising needs for your stores are being met.
- Store Fixtures
- Graphics and Signage
- POP/POS Materials
- Decoratives and Props
- Seasonal Setups
- Mannequins and Forms
- Merchandising Materials
Online Visual Merchandising Parts Catalog
- Integrated in the purchasing process to provide a simple, visual method of ordering
- Search for items based on vendor, description or part number
- View detailed part descriptions (vendor name, part number, part image, color, weight, etc.)
- Configure individual item status (i.e. available, discontinued, etc.)
- Configure item categories and GL cost codes for managing groups of parts
- Future item cost changes are tracked and updated automatically
- Attach additional information or documentation to the part record
How it works
Using the Catalog – The store manager first locates the items they need from the online catalog. This is easily accomplished using a category filter, or performing a full text search.
Viewing the Item – Once the store manager has located the item they need, they can click on it to view a larger photo and more detail. Next, they update the quantity and click the add button.
Reviewing and Submitting – Once the Store Manager has added their items to the request, they have the opportunity to review their order before submitting it to a buyer. The buyer would then receive this request and create a Purchase Order to complete the process.
Manage Store Requests
- Stores can access visual merchandising vendor product information online
- Select from an online parts catalog, add items manually, or import items from a spreadsheet
- Automatically deliver purchase orders to vendor upon approval
- Track through approval, vendor receipt, shipping, receiving and invoicing
- Manage billing, shipping locations and schedules across multiple sites
- Manage receiver processing and consolidated receiving reports online
- A complete purchasing audit trail is recorded throughout the workflow